• Concept Artist with 6+ years Freelance Games Industry & Publishing experience.
• Able to work on a multitude of different subjects to various levels of completion.
• Traditional art skills: oil painting, acrylic painting, watercolor, pencils, ink, charcoal, markers.
• Software: Adobe Photoshop, ArtRage, SketchUp, Adobe Illustrator, & Spriter
• Character & Environment design, hard surface design, soft surface design/creatures, UI, Game assets & prop design.
• Storyboarding, production concept art, traditional tools used for conceptualizing designs, as well as digital.
Freelance Concept Artist and Illustrator 07/2010-Present
• Freelance artist doing conceptual art for video games, board games, toys, books and magazines.
• Created product and industrial design, vehicles, environments, characters and any other type of conceptual
design needed for either PC, mobile games or apps.
SOS Children's Safety Magazine 05/2013-03/2016
Freelance Lead Illustrator & Comic Artist
• Worked for the Canadian children's safety magazine as the lead illustrator and comic artist.
• Creating monthly front cover illustrations, and any other assets needed for their online & offline publications.
The Dragon Empire LLC 08/2015-09/2016
Lead Concept Artist
• Part of The Dragon Empire development team where I was responsible for all aspects of visual design which
included the look and feel of the game, User interface, conceptual design as well as promotional illustration.
• The game has been around since 2008 and is currently under development and is being remade for mobile
devices as well as PC.
Freelance Graphic Designer 2003-Present
• I create Logos, Web Design & User interface, as well as vector illustration, both for PC & mobile devices.
• Digital Media & Graphic Design (3 years training)
• Some college, drawing and painting art classes both online, and in art school.